Many helper apps can solve your problem. It not only turns your keyboard into iPhone display but also makes your Android look like real iPhone display.
Of course you can do this on all types of Android smartphones. Naturally, because the iPhone is one type of cell phone that most people dream of. If you can’t buy an Android smartphone keyboard, there’s no harm in trying to display it with the iPhone keyboard first.
Well, below are several ways that you can do to download the iPhone keyboard. Make sure you do it according to the written instructions. Let’s see the following explanation!
Gboard and zFont Apps
Like many add-on apps, you can install GBoard for free through the PlayStore. The Gboard app can help make your Android keyboard look like an iPhone. Isn’t that very interesting? Here’s how to use the GBoard app on your Android:
- By downloading the GBoard app, proceed to Playstore and install it immediately.
- Once the app installation process is complete, proceed to find the settings on your Android.
- Then select the More Settings menu
- Continue by selecting language and input
- Then select the Gboard keyboard
- Next go to the Gboard application settings, continue by selecting a theme
- Then click on the white background and blue button
- Then proceed with activating the limit button
- Click the application menu, then the appearance of your Android keyboard will change like the iPhone display
After the way to change the keyboard above is successful, you can continue with the next method, namely changing the keyboard emoticon through the zFont application.
- Download and install the zFont application on the Playstore, you can get it for free on the Playstore.
- After that, continue by opening zFont and then clicking the emoticon icon
- Then download the latest iOS emoji
- After the download is complete, click the setup button
- Click the installation method according to the smartphone you are using
After that, install it according to the instructions given by the system, done.
Green apple keyboard app
An application that can be used to convert an Android keyboard to an iPhone is Green Apple Keyboard. Well, for those of you who want to change the keyboard, you can use this application as a solution. Let’s go through the following steps to use the Green Apple Keyboard app.
- The first thing you can do is download the Green Apple Keyboard app on the Playstore.
- After the installation is complete, proceed by selecting Activate in the settings menu
- Next, you will be taken to the settings window, then click on the green apple keyboard
- Then proceed with re-entering the green apple keyboard
- Select conversion input method
- Click the green apple keyboard and select Done.
If you follow the above steps according to the instructions above, the Android keyboard will be automatically converted to the iPhone keyboard. You should also pay attention to the fact that every step described is carried out correctly, so that the process of changing keyboard to iPhone keyboard goes smoothly.
iMore keyboard and phone 8 emoji apps
In the iMore Keyboard application, there are various types of keyboards that you can choose from. You can also download the iMore Keyboard and Phone 8 Emoji apps for free on the PlayStore. Here’s how to use iMore Keyboard and Phone 8 Emoji at the same time on your Android:
- Find and download the iMore Keyboard Phone 8 Emoji app on Playstore
- After that, install the app, proceed by giving the system permission to use iMore Keyboard as the default keyboard on your Android.
- Next, if you want to change the keyboard theme, just open iMore Keyboard and click on the phone number 8 emoji that you downloaded earlier.
- Then select Activate to activate the iPhone keyboard, your keyboard will automatically change to the iPhone display and can be used immediately.
- Not only the same keyboard, but you can use different emoticons, face text, stickers in a GIF.
Also Read: Best iOS Emulators
Apple keyboard app
The next application that you can use is Apple Keyboard which you can find on the PlayStore. Surprisingly, the file size is small, so you can download this application quickly, but it is already highly rated by users.
Well, if you want to have an iPhone keyboard on Android, you can follow the steps below.
- Go to Playstore and download Apple Keyboard for free, then install it on your Android.
- Continue by opening Apple Keyboard, click Change input method
- Click on green apple keyboard
- Select the finished menu
- Once the above steps are done correctly, you can choose a keyboard theme according to your taste.
Using apps like the ones we mentioned above, now the Android keyboard is similar to the iPhone. All the apps we mentioned above can be downloaded from the Play Store.
Also Read: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Windows OS Laptop
Those are some ways to download iPhone keyboard for Android that you can use for Android keyboard. Choose the steps above according to your needs. Don’t forget to follow these steps according to the instructions given above. Good luck, hopefully useful!